- Access to the Morgan Acres Grand Barn and grounds; this
includes the use of the property for outdoor ceremonies
or events, photo opportunities, and entertaining.
- Bridal Suite, Groom's Den, (2) indoor restrooms, and a
kitchen from which the caterer can serve
- Onsite parking (weather-permitting) with parking attendants;
off-site parking is available when needed, however, the
cost of a shuttle service would be an additional expense
to the client
- Day-Of-Event Coordinator to help facilitate the use of
the venue plus 1-2 support staff
- Crystal and brass chandeliers, rope lighting, rustic/antique
furniture pieces, barrels, and Biergarten lighting are always
included to set the stage for your event
- Tables, chairs, and linens for the ceremony and
the reception; cocktail tables for cocktail hour are additional
What's not included?
- Heating and Air Conditioning - the Grand Barn is NOT climate-controlled;
adding heat is an option, but would be an additional expense
to the client (Heat starts at $800; A/C starts at $2400)
- See the list of A La Carte Upgrades to get a better idea of what is available for an additional fee
What access to the venue is included?
- Day of Event access is from 9:00am to 11:00pm (14 hours);
additional time can be added for $250/hour
- You may add the Day Before or the Day After for an additional fee, if
- No rehearsal time is included; a rehearsal time can be
added for $100/hour, 2-hour min. (M -Th only)
What are the payment terms?
- A security deposit of $500 is required to secure the
date. This deposit is refundable within 30 days after
your event, if the rental contract is upheld in full compliance.
If the event is cancelled for any reason at any time, the
deposit is forfeited.
- The first payment of 50% is due 6 months before the day
of the event and is non-refundable.
- The balance of the rental fee is due 4 months before the day of the event and is
- It is REQUIRED that you purchase an Event Insurance Policy
or talk with your home owners insurance agent) and submit
a Certificate of Insurance to us in advance of your event.
Other things you should know:
- Alcohol is limited to wine, champagne & beer and must
be served by a licensed bartender who obtains all necessary
insurance, permits, and credentials; no self-serve; Temp Permit required.
- Catering must be provided by a licensed catering service which must serve and clean up
all food-related items (no self-serve); at this time, we do not require that you choose from our list
of caterers, though we can make suggestions.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all places on the
property except for ONE designated smoking area. This smoking policy is strictly enforced.
- Candles are strictly prohibited; no open flames are permitted on
the property at any time (no sparklers)
- Confetti of all kinds and synthetic petals dropped on the ground are prohibited
here to download a copy of
the General Information.